What you'll learn
- Step by Step Process on how to Use the Method
- The Inner Workings of your Menstrual Cycle
- Simple Menstrual Cycle Charting
- Checks and Balances of the Eosoma Method
- Which Pure Herbs and Concentrates to Use in Conception Prevention
- How to Use the Herbs and Concentrates safely and effectively
- Precise Schedule of Suppositories based on Sexual Activity & Point in Fertility Cycle
- Proactive Vaginal Hygiene Tips
- How the Female Body works to get Pregnant
- A better understanding of Conventional Birth Control Methods
Lower your cost
Private Eosoma sessions cost $250(1-2 per person and bring your partner), $100 for 3 people, whereas a workshop is just $80 per person if 4 or more people attend. Workshops are 6 hours long, usually from 2pm - 8pm.
See below to organize one for you and your friends!
Organize a workshop
If there isn't an upcoming workshop available, it's easy to organize one for you and friends! Workshops can be anywhere in the Bay Area, like your home or a friend's home. Here's the complete process:
- Complete the form below. It's ok if the time, date, and location are not yet determined. We'll create an online event with a registration fee of $25 and share this with you.
- You share the event link with your friends so they can register as well.
- Once the final count is confirmed, each person will be asked to paypal the remaining balance. If 5 or more people are registered, the total per person is $80.
Simple, right? Just fill out this form and we'll get back to you shortly!